Dean are you serious ![]()
Whats the GPS numbers... ![]()
Read-only discussion
Dean are you serious ![]()
Whats the GPS numbers... ![]()
Microsoft has a new Beta site to compete with google at the following:
Our area has images down to 25yds and looking from 4 directions.
Microsoft has a new Beta site to compete with google at the following:
Our area has images down to 25yds and looking from 4 directions.
This one loads much faster than Goggle Earth, but the areas covered in detail are very limited outside the US. All those I've tried have no detail below the 2.5km view.
Wags mate if you saw our traffic wardens lady you would know I'm joking. O.k I've engaged in obscene acts with some less than attractive females in my younger drunken years ![]()
..
But a 75 year olds wife.. Thats to far down even with my gas mix... ![]()
Now our local policemans lady..Thats another story.
Dive safe
DeanB
Hi All
This is where Mr Barnes Wallace did his thing with his "Boucing Bombs" in the 2WW.
The Möhnesee is now our local dive spot, its said that there are still a couple of Lancaster`s on the bottom but they are to deep, I think it 80 od meters.
51° 29'23.35N 8°03'33.54E
Have fun
Ted
That sounds fantastic,
If I was an extended range diver I would be well interested..
The Lancaster was one of my favourites as a youngster. I had the models and everything ![]()
Lets get trimixing ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
Hey Ted, thats cool, l watched a doco on that not to long ago. ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.