Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Google Earth

Started by wagsy ·

  • 27Posts
  • 27Replies

Read-only discussion

Google Earth

27 posts
  1. Dean are you serious :rolleyes:

     

    Whats the GPS numbers... :lol:

  2. Microsoft has a new Beta site to compete with google at the following:

     

    http://local.live.com/

     

    Our area has images down to 25yds and looking from 4 directions.

  3. Microsoft has a new Beta site to compete with google at the following:

     

    http://local.live.com/

     

    Our area has images down to 25yds and looking from 4 directions.

     

    This one loads much faster than Goggle Earth, but the areas covered in detail are very limited outside the US. All those I've tried have no detail below the 2.5km view.

  4. Wags mate if you saw our traffic wardens lady you would know I'm joking. O.k I've engaged in obscene acts with some less than attractive females in my younger drunken years :rolleyes::lol: ..

     

    But a 75 year olds wife.. Thats to far down even with my gas mix... :wub:

     

    Now our local policemans lady..Thats another story.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Hi All

    This is where Mr Barnes Wallace did his thing with his "Boucing Bombs" in the 2WW.

    The Möhnesee is now our local dive spot, its said that there are still a couple of Lancaster`s on the bottom but they are to deep, I think it 80 od meters.

    51° 29'23.35N 8°03'33.54E

     

    Have fun

    Ted

  6. That sounds fantastic,

     

    If I was an extended range diver I would be well interested..

     

    The Lancaster was one of my favourites as a youngster. I had the models and everything :D

     

    Lets get trimixing ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  7. Hey Ted, thats cool, l watched a doco on that not to long ago. ;)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.