Who is going to Antibes this year?
I hope to meet some wetpixel members and see there films.
Read-only discussion
Who is going to Antibes this year?
I hope to meet some wetpixel members and see there films.
Hi Bruno.
I am comming, and sure I would like to meet you, perhaps for a beer in the bar ![]()
I will be at the festival: thursday the entire day, friday the entire day, saturday evening, and some of the sunday.
My film is screening thursday just before lunch in the Salle Spondylia. The Bubbling Reefs (20 min.) For more information: www.thebubblingreefs.com
Lets make an international meeting. I have not met any of you before, so I don't know how to reconize you. Perhaps you will give me a call on my cellphone when we are there ?
Hans Christian Andersen -just called HC ![]()
Phone +45 23 20 94 94
Hey Hans, I like your Bubbling Reefs trailer! Nice footage, nice pacing, nice music. Great voiceover too. Is that your own voice? And what cam/housing did you use?
Hey Hans, I like your Bubbling Reefs trailer! Nice footage, nice pacing, nice music.
Thanks, all my fingers are crossed before the festival ![]()
Great voiceover too. Is that your own voice?
Yes, that's the english version of my voice ![]()
And what cam/housing did you use?
PD-170 in an amphibico housing, the trailer is cropped to widescreen before compressing to wmv.
The trailer is basically a few cuts made from the film, I have not spend any time perfecting the trailer, so I am glad that you liked it eventhough.
Hans
Hans
Don't you find the quality of the 16:9 mode better than cropping the 4:3 pic? The electronic cropping retains a bit more resolution than software interpolation.
Hans,
Looking forward to meet you and drink a beer in Antibes!
I will be in Antibes from Wensday till Saterday
You can see my movie also on thursday but in the afternoon, "The Last Frontier"
I have allot of pressure about the festival, i have won last year the filmfestival!
If you like you can see a short "teaser" of my movie on my website
My cel 0032495544997
Bruno
Have a great time at Antibes! I had hoped to go this year, but had a scheduling conflict...
Take a Wetpixel group photo for us.
Actually, if any of you want to take a few more photos of the show and send it in along with a short write-up, we'd looove to post something.
Have a great time at Antibes! I had hoped to go this year, but had a scheduling conflict...
Take a Wetpixel group photo for us.
Actually, if any of you want to take a few more photos of the show and send it in along with a short write-up, we'd looove to post something.
i'll be there as well ![]()
hopefully i will manage to catch a few photos of the wetpixelers and will write a few words as well ![]()
i hear that there is a dive organised by some of the brits and assimilated, i wonder if i will be able to get a few shots from that :glare:
I will be there also, during the whole event... So at least 3 wetpixel members will be there. ![]()
+36/20/460-3872 (my cell-phone)
HansDon't you find the quality of the 16:9 mode better than cropping the 4:3 pic? The electronic cropping retains a bit more resolution than software interpolation.
I will answer in a new thread in video editing
I will be there from Thursday until Sunday. Very much looking forward to it. From what I hear the new venue sounds fantastic.
Alex
I'll be there Thursday to Sunday as well
Looking forward to a beer or 2 (or a few more than that if last years event was anything to go by) ![]()
Steve
I will be there from friday until sunday. I still not sure how to recognise you all ![]()
Regards,
André Crone
Ok lets try to meet in the Bar every day @ 13.30 what do you think?
You can see a picture of me on my website
Ok lets try to meet in the Bar every day @ 13.30 what do you think?You can see a picture of me on my website
At the bar is always ok.
Ok lets try to meet in the Bar every day @ 13.30 what do you think?You can see a picture of me on my website
Good idea, se you in the bar ![]()
Ok lets try to meet in the Bar every day @ 13.30 what do you think?You can see a picture of me on my website
Bruno,
It would be nice to meet you. I have heared so many stories about you from Roy Cougle and Arthur de Bock ![]()
Andre
Bruno,
It would be nice to meet you. I have heared so many stories about you from Roy Cougle and Arthur de Bock
Andre
Andre,
Same here, the same people are telling about you, i know of your picture that you made in Antartica, and i believe it is competion in Antibes not?
Looking forward to meet you
Bruno
Hi, guys,
I'll be glad to talk with you in thу Bar at 13:30 - you can easy recognize me: I'll hold a Russian Standart vodka bottle in my left hand! ![]()
The Antibes Festival starts today. Please post any observations, gossip etc from the show in this thread. I'll add some stuff once I get there tomorrow.
There is usually Wi-Fi at the the event - so no excuses!
Alex
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.