Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

A Royal Appointment

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 43Posts
  • 43Replies

Read-only discussion

A Royal Appointment

43 posts
  1. Alex, I can't tell you how impressed I am to realize that I've actually met someone who knows Helen Mirren! You dog!

     

    Robert Delfs

  2. Note for foreign viewers: The British Royal family are extremely not-very-tall. The print is probably only four feet high.

    Oh be nice, Alex is at least 5'5... his suit however seems to be a 44L. :)

     

    Alex, I can't tell you how impressed I am to realize that I've actually met someone who knows Helen Mirren! You dog!

     

    Hey it's Dame Helen Mirren to you. aka Helen Mirren DBE.

     

    I'm moving these posts to the original Alex roast (sorry Alex but you can't control this lot) so the OP can have his topic back. Personally I think you would've been a better 007 than monkey ears Daniel Craig. :P

    Edited by Drew
  3. Alex in those shorts.... :P^_^

     

    Cheers Drew...Back to the shrink for me :) . Happy thoughts..Happy thoughts

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.