Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

GEEK PIC

Started by wagsy ·

  • 54Posts
  • 54Replies

Read-only discussion

GEEK PIC

54 posts
  1. Okay I think we are way to serious here.

     

    I pass a motion for all Videologists to post a stupid pic of yourself or someone else in action....filming that is. :guiness:

     

    Here is me :D:guiness: ...yes I have my pants on :guiness:

     

    me.jpg

    Edited by wagsy
  2. This would be a great POTW contest, are Speedo's allowed?

    Edited by loftus
  3. Oh my life :guiness::guiness:

     

    Thats where the 'gimp' went...

     

    Mate, your have to get kelly to give you some clothing tips...

     

    Seriously i was..well...aroused :D:guiness:

     

    Are you a member of G.L.U.G.

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(I can't eat my dinner)B

  4. This would be a great POTW contest, are Speedo's allowed?

    Remember to add "NSFW" to the subject if we allow Speedos. :D

  5. Thats where the 'gimp' went...

     

     

    LOL, use that line all the time I put on my heavy vest with hood. Then I get strange looks, probably due to the follow up lines that I like (usually, get medieval on your ___ ) , gets the people in the water fast and keeps them far away so they do not interfere :D

  6. OK .. this is one of my favourite photos of me underwater ... i did the whole dive like this .. 100ft for 30 mins

     

    .. recommendation .. don't giant stride with this setup !

    455620457_4a53dee9ee.jpg

  7. I'm disapointed Giles..When Alex mentioned you had a '12' between your legs I was thinking of something completely different...

     

    Still that tiny 'leprechaun' diver floating above you looks impressed

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  8. speedos Wags?

     

    I am sooooo disappointed...

  9. Giles did you nick that hair style/rash vest from Kelly?

     

    OK, here's me looking like a total ****. All I can say is check out the Aladdin Pro... class is permanent.

     

    shrek.jpg

    Edited by Nick Hope
  10. triggerfish get your ears?

  11. A man has to hear.

     

    Mike, too many questions and not enough pics!

  12. Some has to call Veitch out on this one .. i mean i can't believe no one has a photo of him looking a prat ... doesnt it come easy for him ?

     

    Maybe with his rash vest with printed on it .. "i'm not bald its a solar panel for my sex machine."

  13. ahem, Giles... give me 5 mins, im on the case. Might not be underwater though....

  14. Thats the only one i could find that Drew wouldn't spank me for, the rest are far worse......

     

    that_hand.png

    Edited by Scuba_SI
  15. Ok - going for the two in one - prat AND speedos. Both taken by Abernethy this January, so I can't really make an excuse and say they're old photos :D

    post-5798-1176340384_thumb.jpg

    post-5798-1176340547_thumb.jpg

  16. .... and while we are talking of prats, is it OK to rat on one's mates? See if you can identify this well known insect and general wildlife conservationist.

    post-5798-1176341808_thumb.jpg

  17. Ha Ha......keep them comming.

     

    Speedos and all... :D

     

    Im just laughing here... :guiness:

     

    Man thats a big bug...

    Edited by wagsy
  18. Thanks Nick! I'll remember that buddy! :D

  19. post-6850-1176370988_thumb.jpgThis is not realy funny :D
  20. what the hell giganti-nourmous bug was that?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.