Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

GEEK PIC

Started by wagsy ·

  • 54Posts
  • 54Replies

Read-only discussion

GEEK PIC

54 posts
  1. Hey NickJ..

     

    That was the same face you pulled when I met you in Singapore and said it was your round :D:guiness:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. Okay:

     

    After-dive treatment:

    post-7201-1176408272_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  3. Ok ... who drinks beer through a straw ?

     

    I am not sure that classifies as a geek shot as it does a girl shot !

  4. See the Sprite there....probably a shandy.

  5. What the heck, might as well get into the act. This was shot an hour or so before the Tsunami in Thailand a few years back.

    Steve B)

    post-124-1176419625_thumb.jpg

  6. Hmmm well I thought long and hard before posting these. At least I had an excuse - it was my Stag Holiday!!

     

    Somewhere in an Eastern European city (honestly can't remember where the hell I was when these were taken!)

    post-5066-1177885734_thumb.jpg

    post-5066-1177885823_thumb.jpg

  7. Well I may have looked like a total GEEK, but still got plenty of attention from the ladies....

    post-5066-1177886106_thumb.jpg

  8. You have to been joking....ha ha

     

    Who is the lucky girl that got to grab ya package :)

  9. Come on Simon I mean ..... GREEN fins? Where is your sense of style and decorum?

  10. Simon, new meaning to package check... did you turn left and cough?

     

    Vietch - I think I might have to dig up some Philippines photos of you...

    maybe I'll start with Uncle Fester... :)

    unclefester8et.jpg

  11. And the other Simon... The things tequila does to you... I think I would have prefer the lime over Veitch's bald head...

     

    159717569_5101f9c83e.jpg

     

    now I better run n hide...

  12. Mr Pak.... oh the trouble you have started...

  13. Mr Pak.... oh the trouble you have started...

     

    so I guess I'm not invited to the next divephotofest? :P:)

  14. not amused.....

  15. so I guess I'm not invited to the next divephotofest? :P:)

     

     

    Of course you are! As long as you wear this outfit again, you look so good in pink..

     

    IMG_0229_Small_.JPG

  16. ahahaha... I knew you were gonna pull that one out...

     

    Glad you enjoyed the show Mike... BTW, thanks for barfining me that nite... :P:)

    Edited by pakman
  17. Ha Ha :) Now it's all coming out... :P

  18. Ha Ha :lol: Now it's all coming out... :)

     

    It's sad Wags... the things I have to do to support my u/w shooting hobby... dancing on top of bars with tassles on for a few pesos... :)

  19. Hmmm... should I ? ...

     

    A fine example of topside portrait photography, shot by Dr Mustard...

     

    He really has a knack for bringing-out the best out of wild animals !

     

    jp_by_alex.jpg

  20. :):lol:

     

    Some lovely piccies...

     

    Mr Spear...You didn't tell everyone that lady was a midget who won 'the smallest hands in Europe' award 3 times running.. :)

     

    JP..Isn't that your passport photo !!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.