Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

GEEK PIC

Started by wagsy ·

  • 54Posts
  • 54Replies

Read-only discussion

GEEK PIC

54 posts
  1. Hmmmmm. yep you look French...

     

    :)

  2. How can you tell? I'm not wearing my beret, stripy T-shirt and string of onions for once!

  3. I'm not wearing my beret, stripy T-shirt and string of onions for once!

     

    That's why I took the picture - it was a rare chance! Actually it was to show how good the Nikon D80 is at ISO 1600.

     

    Alex

  4. Actually it was to show how good the Nikon D80 is at ISO 1600.

     

    Alex

     

    And there was me thinking you wanted to take advantage of my modelling skills :)

     

    Dean, I'm not showing my Passport photo. That would be too embarassing!

  5. Thats the only one i could find that Drew wouldn't spank me for, the rest are far worse......

     

    that_hand.png

    What is Andre Agassi doing groping Drewsomeone's right mammary?

     

    p.s. I know I'll regret asking but where are the Ad Maker pics Drew?

    Edited by Nick Hope
  6. Yeah, we all want to to see the Wetpixel 'ADEX official press photographer' pics Drew!

  7. What is Andre Agassi doing groping Drew's right mammary?

     

    Hey Nick, thats not Drew..

     

    But, seeing as you live in Asia, do you know who the Viva Hot Babes are? (Philippine Girl Group?)

     

    He works with them....

    YOu figure out the rest.. :rolleyes:

  8. Agassi...? I thought that was Phil Colins...

  9. Hey Nick, thats not Drew..

    You're right! Oops, apologies Drew. Post corrected.

     

    But, seeing as you live in Asia, do you know who the Viva Hot Babes are? (Philippine Girl Group?)
    Nope but if they're hot then send em over!
  10. f_simoncopym_1b35912.jpg

     

    Taken in our pool in Bali... Fortunately one was not showing 'brain'....

  11. Looks like the hulk on a starvation diet! :)

  12. that or he is really hungover...

  13. or Bali Belly sickness... :)

  14. Nah..That's his cuz...

     

    THE UNCREDIBLE SULK !!!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.