Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

A1 footage of Whale Shark

Started by wagsy ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

A1 footage of Whale Shark

30 posts
  1. Yes we are Dean and yes it has been filmed heaps...but I think there is room for a Wags & Kelly GBR DVD still.

     

    When you are snorkeling underneath a Whale Shark for yet another silhouette shot and you find yourself thinking about other things...it is time to move on. :)

     

    We have been living in isolation for way too long now...time to spread our wings abit more to the world.

    We really think this place is going to end up as one big mining town as well like Port Hedland and Karratha if the mining companies get their way. :lol:

  2. What happened to the cafe and movie house Wags? I'd almost managed to convince Zoe that we had to visit Ningaloo ! :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

    Edited by SimonSpear
  3. Simon we have rented out the two shops.

    One is a now a cafe (Sea Change) and the other a Whale Shark operator has.

    www.whalesharkdive.com for those that ever come over here.

     

    I'm sure we will come back from time to time....maybe a Wetpixel Floppy Whale Shark trip...now that would be funny. :)

  4. What happened to the cafe and movie house Wags?

    He just wanted some free DVDs :)

  5. Ahem!!!

     

    I'm moving house as well soon and for 'Charity reasons' have to film the process. So could anyone send me a HDW F900R or a 790P I'll return it when I've finished...Honest :)

     

    Thanks for your understanding

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  6. Hey Dean, mostly shot A1 b/c most of the action was Top-side. A1 is has been great for this. We actually had 3 A1's firing top-side on the boat.

     

    Wags, I posted some of the footage in the Galley under Sardin Run. Cool whale and dolphin footage. I have more to post once I actually capture and edit it.

  7. Hey Wagsy,

     

    I'm not sure why I can't play those clips mate. They look like Windows to me but maybe they are not. Also, that is a cool way to get a vid on here mate, how do you do that?

     

    Donga

  8. They work now Donga..... I moved my site to another server and forgot those two clips. :D

     

    Encode out a wmv file at 320/180 @400kbps Pixel Aspect Ratio 1.1 then load it up top your server.

     

    Then go HERE to read how to embed them.

  9. wmv file at 320/180 @400kbps Pixel Aspect Ratio 1.1

     

    Why this size?

     

    Is there a better quality out of the three hosters Youtube, Google and what was that other one????

  10. It's that size because thats the size I wanted it to be as I have my own server to put it on.

    I can make them any size or resolution I like.

     

    This is not the case with You tube, Google hosting sites. They compress them to what they want.

     

    Another one is Veoh you can look at, they seemed to not re compress if you make them correctly.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.