Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes 2007...

Started by DeanB ·

  • 72Posts
  • 72Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes 2007...

72 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I was wondering who's going to be attending the Antibes film fest this year and which days you were going and where your staying...

     

    Maybe we could have a wetpixel meet and a few shandy's :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. O.k..no one going I take it...

     

    How about if I bought you a beer...Cheapskates.

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(billy no mates)B

  3. When is the festival Dean? I'll be over there end of October for work.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Hi James,

     

    Its on from the 24th to the 28th of October...Had a good laugh when I attended in 2005.

     

    If you can make it I will definately buy you a beer. Should be good to meet up.

     

    Dive Safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Hmm. That's too bad! My meeting is Oct 23rd - 26th in the Netherlands. Perhaps I can pop down for the weekend after!

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. Dean,

    If I can get my digit extracted I should be able to edit my piece in time for the delivery deadline. I'll keep ya posted.

     

    That's gonna be one sweeeeeeeet tasting beer, coming from the infamous moth catacombs of the Burman divide!

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

    Edited by CamDiver
  7. Hi Dean,

     

    I will be there during the whole festival - with my family, so I can not drink more than 10 beers a day :D

    :):)

     

    cheers,

    Jules

     

    Oh yes,

     

    last year I put a wetpixel table on one of the table in the bar, and we had a very good meeting with some wepixelians.

  8. i'll certainly be coming by as it's just down the road from home :D

     

    /paul

  9. I will be there also, but i still need to start making a film :-(

    6 more weeks before the deadline and to much work

    The filming under water is fun, but the edeting pfff

  10. I really hope to be able to make it, but my diary is chocka at that time. Hoping that a window opens up and I'll be able to pop down for a night or two. I'll be very sad if I am not able to make it.

     

    Alex

  11. Uh Oh... :wacko:

     

    Theres a stampede now i've mentioned free beers :ninja::P

     

    No worries, I'm loaded and it will be great to put faces to names.

     

    Cheers all

     

    Mark (camdiver) Thorpe

  12. Uh Oh... :ninja:

     

    Theres a stampede now i've mentioned free beers :ninja::P

     

    No worries, I'm loaded and it will be great to put faces to names.

     

    Cheers all

     

    Mark (camdiver) Thorpe

     

     

    Free beers??

     

    Ok I'm coming as well.... :wacko:

     

    Steve

  13. I'm willing to buy a round on Wetpixel. But here's the deal: you guys have to take a GROUP PHOTO and write up a few words, so we can post it on the front page here. If Alex Mustard goes, have him pay, and I'll pay him back. :)

  14. Julie and I may come also, but we'll know for sure closer to the date. What is normally the language of the festival? My french is very rusty.

     

    Cor

  15. Well,

     

    do not afraid: you can survive without French. Mainly everybody speaks English, and not just in the festival, in the city as well.

     

    There was some presentation where was no translation, however, we will watch the pictures anyhow :)

  16. I've been practising my french on Jean from Aquatica - apparently I am beyond rusty.

  17. A free beer on wetpixel :) Yee haa...

     

    It will be great to see everyone and have a chin wag.

     

    French :( I have trouble with my English, but I seem to get better after ten pints...Just a slurish version.

     

    Maybe we can all crash at the same hotel and take it over and through a rock n roll trashing party...

     

    Sorry I'm getting carried away again...

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(God gave rock n roll to you)B B)

  18. Uh Oh... :(

     

    Theres a stampede now i've mentioned free beers :):(

     

    No worries, I'm loaded and it will be great to put faces to names.

     

    Cheers all

     

    Mark (camdiver) Thorpe

    Ya cheeky bleeder! hahaha, just seen this one.

     

    Yeah, I'll buy a round if you promise not to get all emotional after your first sherbert? I still remember that poor dog in Yap! :lol::(

     

    Mark.

  19. I'm jealous. I went to Antibes last year and it was great. Unfortunately have to head to another part of the world at that time.

     

    Michele

  20. O.K guys,

     

    If anyone is definately going to Antibes have you any idea's where your staying or hoping to stay...I'm looking at a hotel within staggering distance of the fest but near the bars...I can't for the life of me remember where I stayed in 2005 (Alex's fault...He has a drink problem, shhh !!) :( but that was quite nice...apparently.

     

    Any idea's...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.