Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes at Marineland Dolphinarium.

Started by DeanB ·

  • 67Posts
  • 67Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes at Marineland Dolphinarium.

67 posts
  1. wow it really hits home when you know people who are affected by something like this. Until now I'd seen it on the news, but not really thought much more about it. I hope everyone is well and that their homes remain safe!

     

    Cheers, Simon

  2. Just heard about these fires from you MaryLynn. Wow - had no idea till reading this post and your link. Scary. Hope the best for all, obviously.

     

    I wanted to let people know that we had a film playing at Antibes - REQUIEM. It's showing the 26th (before Mark and Shawn's films I think) - It's a 40 minute film for sharks, shot with the Z1 - would love to hear any feedback if anyone sees it!

     

    Think next year, Antibes will be a must for us - look forward to hearing about the festival later on this post.

     

    Aloha

    Bryce

  3. Jeeezaaaasss !!!

     

    Just saw some news clips from San Diego...That looks like hell on earth...

     

    Big thoughts go out to all over there and their familes who are affected... :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    On a lighter note...Just looking at Erics picture at the start of this and I think its a little personal his comments in brackets about his moms house !!! So he doesn't like the location or the decor...Each to their own I say... :glare:

  4. Right now, tho the flames aren't really close to my home, the air is thick with smoke and ash. My eyes are burning and the haze is omnipresent. No rain in sight.

    Steve B)

  5. My eyes are burning and the haze is omnipresent. No rain in sight.

    Steve B)

     

    But isn't that how you feel most Friday or Saturday nights? hehehe Stay safe mate. You and all the other San Diegans we all know here.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

    :D:P:) OK, Thats enough!!

  6. Hey Wagsy, Mark and everyone else.....will any of you be at the Dema show this coming week? I get in on Tuesday evening and have to leave a day early on Friday night. Would be great to meet up with you.

    Steve B)

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.