Photo taken by Jim Watt at Gunung Api (Snake Island) in the Banda Sea in Feb 06.
![]()
I had some shots like John's too, but fortunately I can't find them. ![]()
Bonnie
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by echeng ·
Read-only discussion
Photo taken by Jim Watt at Gunung Api (Snake Island) in the Banda Sea in Feb 06.
![]()
I had some shots like John's too, but fortunately I can't find them. ![]()
Bonnie
Seeing Bonnie's post made me decide to finally post my photo in this thread. It was taken by Bonnie in Cozumel this past summer. It's also being used on the Scuba Club Cozumel website to promote Bonnie's next UW Digital Workshop.

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.