Well here is our pussy cat...
What have you got ![]()

Read-only discussion
Well here is our pussy cat...
What have you got ![]()

Wags you git..
I nearly broke my fingers and the world keyboard tapping record for this..
Lovely pussy though...
Dive safe
DeanB
My Pussy

and My Muts
Genghis

(not the best photo of him, but he is just amazing)
and Mollie

and them playing

and a quick video link http://www.vimeo.com/749671 as I don't see a way to embedd Vimeo ( I dropped using Veoh as you can't use it outside the USA now)
The video is our kitten beating up Genghis the Pitbull !
Question: What do you get when you cross a pussy with a Phenom housing ?
Answer: Dunno but Wags is getting one in a few months time....
Nice one Wags.
Paul C

don't let the angellic looks suck you in .... this is a sync cord killing machine!!!
Hey Giles one crazy cat there. Ain't Pit bulls suppose top be illegal or something now days.?
Gee looks like I'll have to buy Kelly a kitten if she finds these cute posted pics. ![]()
Yes housings cost to much money so one has to make ones own..mini Phenoms.......
Any more crazy pets out there....
Question: What do you get when you cross a pussy with a Phenom housing ?
HDV with night vision? Or a housing that hates the water? Ho ho. ![]()
Here is my dog. Taken in 1994 (Nik V, 15mm, Kodachrome 64).
![]()
Sadly don't have a dog these days. Travelling so much, does not allow. ![]()
Alex
Here is my boy a year ago as a pup. He is a tad larger now. ![]()
http://www.pbase.com/yahsemtough/image/77557625.jpg
Cheers
Todd
Here is my boy a year ago as a pup. He is a tad larger now.
Todd
Crikey Todd, hope his ears haven't gotten any bigger....
Nice looking beast though - What flavour is it anyhow?
Paul C
Weimaraner-german breed
He has grown into the ears and the paws.
If I did that I'd be kicked off of WP and wife would divorce me and take my millions ![]()
![]()
![]()
Here a link to my fur ball, walking stomach should be his name but I settled for Fredo, some more in this gallery, http://www.vizart.ca/Nature/Dogs.html
This is Iglú, a bearded collie I had until three years ago
. In my family we used to say "when we grow up we want to live as spoiled as Iglú
"

Gee you have your hands full there Andrew with all those pets. ![]()
Gee you have your hands full there Andrew with all those pets.
No kids. ![]()
ha ha..I think Isabeau needs abit of action with fella ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.