Gee Graham that's a wild looking bug....strangest pet so far...
Alison do you keep those fish in a tank at home?
Hmmmm, in a word....NO. Sorry my attempt at levity lert you flat. I saw nothing that said that these had to be "homebound" pets.
Read-only discussion
Gee Graham that's a wild looking bug....strangest pet so far...
Alison do you keep those fish in a tank at home?
Hmmmm, in a word....NO. Sorry my attempt at levity lert you flat. I saw nothing that said that these had to be "homebound" pets.
Gee Graham that's a wild looking bug....strangest pet so far...
Alison do you keep those fish in a tank at home?
Yeah, I just love the mirrored look to this thing and couldn't resist shooting it!
Fred the gecko:
![]()
![]()
Clinton
Maybe Fred would like to meet Millie and Max ![]()
Here's Poppy & Qtee. Sadly no longer with us.


The rescue Greyhound and Goldens got me.
For those who do not know my user name is my first adopted/rescued Racing Greyhounds name. If you break it out it would be "Yes I'm Tough". I have adopted three but they are no longer with us. (They lived to a good age) We also had a Golden who cracked me up continuously, miss her. (cancer) Great memories!
Now we just have a Weimaraner on crack. LOL
Nice seeing the pics.
Cheers
Todd
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.