Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Post Ya Pussy

Started by wagsy ·

  • 50Posts
  • 50Replies

Read-only discussion

Post Ya Pussy

50 posts
  1. Not a dog or cat or sheep or cow...but still my baby. This is Starlight, a 23-year-old Arabian mare that I've had for 22 years. She's pretty much in retirement now...out to pasture with lots of green grass and carrots.

     

    Kathy

    post-2694-1215803200_thumb.jpg

  2. Shot near sunset in the spring.

    post-6274-1215823823_thumb.jpg

  3. Here's my cat Weezie checking out the view from a different perspective :)

    post-17890-1215825601_thumb.jpg

  4. Sage and Nala, Species: Florida Slugdogs

    post-5478-1215828526_thumb.jpg

    post-5478-1215828551_thumb.jpg

    post-5478-1215828569_thumb.jpg

    post-5478-1215828596_thumb.jpg

  5. My two boys, who I thought were handsome until I saw Flint! That is one good looking cat! :)

     

    post-16940-1215878258_thumb.jpg post-16940-1215878292_thumb.jpg

  6. Maya the foo foo dog that thinks she's a cat, and is 14 years old today.

    post-1116-1215881506_thumb.jpg

    Cheers,

    Marli

  7. My name's Finlay... I've been told that I have been named after Finlay Quaye - some really cool, talented British musician..... I've done my own research and found out that he's a mad junkie.

     

    My Dad is a beautiful Golden Retriever and my Mum is a Thai street-whore..... This has led to me being small.... only 15 kilos and about 30cm tall.

     

    My human Daddy thinks that we could have made millions - "Bonsai Retrievers".

     

    But now he says I'm useless and couldn't make a baby if I tried.... He says that "I got my knackers chopped off and had to pretend to be a space-dog for a week."???

     

    Sometimes they call me Finlay Gay..... it's not my fault I like posing under sexy sunsets......

     

    nice to see all those nice pussies........

     

    I'm off to look for my rag that I wildly shake around to make myself look tough...

    post-6613-1215996319_thumb.jpg

    post-6613-1215996349_thumb.jpg

    post-6613-1215996373_thumb.jpg

  8. Here's my baby, Rosie.

    She's a Weiro. She has been hand reared since she hatched. My wife and I bought her when she was 6 weeks old. She loves to sit on your shoulder and talks a lot, although her favourite is to wolf whistle! She would be 9 months old now.

    post-19234-1216002063_thumb.jpg

  9. All wonderful...and now the first birdie pic. :)

     

    Keep them coming........

  10. Our new pussy!

    Taken with the new D700 at 3200 ISO

    D700%20Iniial2008-07-261736%20-%20Version%202.jpg

    Edited by loftus
  11. Meet Yo (he's deaf, but doesn't know it). He's a Turkish Angora and was a rescue cat. I adopted him and his sister about five years ago.

     

    Cats aren't allowed in my office (unless they hide)

    yo1.jpg

     

    Helping me organize my tax receipts

    yo2.jpg

     

    Hours of entertainment

    yo3.jpg

     

    Packing for a trip

    yo5.jpg

     

    That's his sister Squeeky in the background but she's camera shy.

  12. Hey Loftus, I knew there was a reason I liked you. Here are Douglas and Sandy, both rescued dogs. This is Sandy's boudoir shot.

    post-4526-1217112086_thumb.jpgpost-4526-1217112102_thumb.jpg

    :blink: Steve

  13. We have three dogs, three cats, and a horse, but my fav is my little old lady fudgie

    post-21097-1217514801.jpg

  14. Hey Loftus, I knew there was a reason I liked you. Here are Douglas and Sandy, both rescued dogs. This is Sandy's boudoir shot.

    post-4526-1217112086_thumb.jpgpost-4526-1217112102_thumb.jpg

    :huh: Steve

    Hey anyone who does not love Goldens has a problem! :D My wife transports goldens for Golden Retriever Rescue and we sponsor Canine Companions which is mostly Goldens and Labs.

  15. LOL My wife volunteers for Rescue a Golden here in AZ. Affectionately known as RAGAZ.. She does all the home visits and helps with fund raising. Were going to have to meet at a tropical bar for a boat drink one of these days. :huh:

    Steve

  16. Sadly I don't have time for pets, I just have bugs to keep me company!

    post-5023-1217529805.jpg

  17. My friends rescue greyhound. What a face!!

     

    2520332238_1548644ddc_o.jpg

     

    FROGfish

     

    2653390287_3c656aa42f.jpg

     

    CATfish

     

    2481451954_ed96026bcc_o.jpg

     

    SQUIRRELfish

     

    2074721907_cb7f7d152b_o.jpg

     

    GEE!! This is fun......I could go on!

  18. Here is my cat Opal:

     

     

    Opal.jpg

  19. Sadly I don't have time for pets, I just have bugs to keep me company!

     

    Gee Graham that's a wild looking bug....strangest pet so far... ^_^

     

    Alison do you keep those fish in a tank at home?

    Edited by wagsy
  20. This is Sox. Or is it Socks? I really don't know for certain. Like most cats, she's an odd bird.

    2561549567_8e95aa1fc2_b.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.