Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dream Job Advertised - for anyone here?

Started by deepsea ·

  • 56Posts
  • 56Replies

Read-only discussion

Dream Job Advertised - for anyone here?

56 posts
  1. woot!

  2. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound - or an Aussie dollar?

     

    Here's my video application - it was a fun exercise as a video editor :huh:

     

    Cheers, Nick

  3. Hi Nick

    Long time no hear

     

    Mate that clips a winner, put a bikini on, grow some boobies, long blonde hair and you will be in the top 10 at least..... :huh:

     

    I think you owe me some money too....no worries when ever.........

  4. Haha that is definitely the challege Paul! I'm sure they'll be looking for eye candy. I thought I'd try my hand at the video tho as everyone who has a mate who knows you've dived in Australia is being pestered to 'give it a go'. Hey with only 10,000 applicants so far and still counting who says there is any real competition?

     

    (BTW you said you were going to invoice me :huh: )

  5. oops just took a look at the site again - that's 14,000 applicants now and still growing. Great publicity for Tourism Queensland!

  6. Ha ha, she is a porn star..may have already see her on the net at work.......ha ha...

     

    I knew they would pick a bikini girl...no way a guy would win it.

  7. any publicity is good publicity.... i guess

  8. Nick you still have an outside chance with the Tourism selected candidate. :D

     

    I knew ozzies are just as boring as the US when it comes to public figures. At least the Italians let a porn star become an MP. :drink:

  9. Of course you should all vote for Clare from Taiwan because at 23 secs into her video, she chose to use one of my half 'n' half images shot for TQ on Lady Elliot Island a while ago...

    if she wins I think I deserve a stay at the Hamo pad just as a thank you for all my help, don't you think? :drink:

  10. Nick you still have an outside chance with the Tourism selected candidate. :)

     

    I knew ozzies are just as boring as the US when it comes to public figures. At least the Italians let a porn star become an MP. :drink:

     

    Sorry Drew, but we have our very own Rock Star politician-come-Environment-Minister...

    is the Hon. Peter Garrett with his old band Midnight Oil at last weekends "Sound Relief"benefit concert for the Victorian Bushfires.

    "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" :D

     

    and actually here is on the harmonica too...

    Edited by photovan
  11. Big deal, we have Arnie to Ronnie. Talk to me when Moore makes Senate. :drink:

  12. Big deal, we have Arnie to Ronnie. Talk to me when Moore makes Senate. :drink:

    Yeh, "great" "actors" – I can see how they get voted in over there – not quite sure Moore would do his best work there though...

  13. Errr Moore as in Jodie Moore... she's running in your state mate!

  14. Errr Moore as in Jodie Moore... she's running in your state mate!

    Oh... that's right.... she was the one with the how to vote card in the brown paper wrapper....

    I prefer brunettes anyways.

    Maybe she should have applied for the best job in the world?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.