Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Visions in the Sea: Underwater photography festival

Started by ScubaDiva ·

  • 43Posts
  • 43Replies

Read-only discussion

Visions in the Sea: Underwater photography festival

43 posts
  1. The way I read it (wasn't there) Rene Kral's whaleshark was the winner of Best in Show. Judged by Martin Edge

     

    Steve

  2. I think everyone who was short-listed was a winner. They were all terrific shots and I would have loved to have taken any of them. Well done all :-)

  3. I think everyone who was short-listed was a winner. They were all terrific shots and I would have loved to have taken any of them. Well done all :-)

    What a nice quote Tim! Has anyone any idea how many entered?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.