Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

How do add an air lock to my uw housing? I do not like latches

Started by fer_abella ·

  • 44Posts
  • 44Replies

Read-only discussion

How do add an air lock to my uw housing? I do not like latches

44 posts
  1. Got photos of the setup? I like the idea of having a sensor and lights that tell you the housing is happy.

     

    I am working on pictures and details and hope to have them posted this week. We will be working on the first production run this weekend.

  2. I have been following this thread and I was hopefull that there would be a follow up post soon but I haven't seen any update for about two months. Does anyone know what the status of this project is?

     

    Fred

  3. Hi Fred,

     

    Have a look here.

     

    Hope that helps!

     

    Adam

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.