Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Glass for the 7D?

Started by Timmoranuk ·

  • 62Posts
  • 62Replies

Read-only discussion

Glass for the 7D?

62 posts
  1. The 4" dome is an interesting point. This might be housing dependent as upon a quick look I couldn't find a Zen 4" port for Aquatica. They may exist, and I'd be greatful if someone can point one out. I'm interesting in small dome for tec dives as it's more manageable. The Aquatica 6" doesn't seem small enough to justify buying it when I have an 8"

     

    Aquatica makes a 4" dome similar to the Zen at about $200 cheaper.

  2. Aquatica makes a 4" dome similar to the Zen at about $200 cheaper.

     

    It is part # 18410 and for the time being is available in the Aquatica mount only, (other manufacturers mounts are going to be available in the forthcoming future and price point will remain the same as the Aquatica mount version)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.