Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Why Hitler Doesn't Dive the Channel Islands

Started by bvanant ·

  • 51Posts
  • 51Replies

Read-only discussion

Why Hitler Doesn't Dive the Channel Islands

51 posts
  1.  

    Oh man, I have seen so many variations on that film for every situation, but I have tears rolling down right now from some of the lines in this version.

  2. "run over the bastards"

    Classic! :D

     

    Steve

  3. Thanks for the laugh!

  4. :D

    Marli

  5. LOL !! :D

    Thanks for posting - very funny indeed!

     

    Karel

  6. Oh that was hilarious! "They laughed at my snorkel."

     

    OK I gotta ask though, what's a Warhammer?

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Oh that was hilarious! "They laughed at my snorkel."

     

    OK I gotta ask though, what's a Warhammer?

     

    Cheers

    James

    Great video! Very well done.

    James - a Warhammer is the computer game of fantasy battles. Check it out with google.

     

    Bob

  8. Laugh-I nearly wet myself!

     

    Thanks for posting!

  9. But he said "If I'm on the surface it's not a warhammer" I don't get it...

     

    Cheers

    James

  10. warhammer is taking a crap underwater without a wetsuit.. ;) trust me, you don't want to google it

     

    well, it actually references a video that made the rounds a few years back of some diver who went down and did his business while someone filmed it...

     

    his nickname is/was warhammer...

     

    Try typing in warhammer on scubaboard.. its a banned word there. :D

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  11. That was great! But I too am at a loss on the warhammer line.

     

     

    All right then - now I know. Just not sure I wanted to know.....

    Edited by RickM
  12. That is sooooo funny - and FWIW I live in the Channel Islands that some of Hitler's mates visited in the 40's.

     

    Paul C

  13. Fantastic, really enjoyed that.

     

    Lee

  14. Now that was funny... :lol:

  15. Party-pooper time:

     

    ... would this have been greeted with the same hilarity if it had been Osama bin Laden? ... or Howard Shipman (look it up...)?

     

    Scrooge

     

    :lol:

  16. Party-pooper time:

     

    ... would this have been greeted with the same hilarity if it had been Osama bin Laden? ... or Howard Shipman (look it up...)?

     

    Scrooge

     

    :lol:

    My guess is that if there were a movie about them that could have been hacked the same way then yes but tough to know until one appears. Neither Shipman nor Bin Laden have had enough time from their infamy IMHO.

    Bill

  17. "I'm virtually a tech diver! I've put the Galileo in Deco!"

    :lol:

  18. Party-pooper time:

     

    ... would this have been greeted with the same hilarity if it had been Osama bin Laden? ... or Howard Shipman (look it up...)?

     

    Scrooge

     

    Tim,

     

    I hope that it would Tim, in all of this PC correct world that we inhabit there sometimes needs to be out-takes and crikey the brits practicality invented this type of humour.

     

    As far as I am aware I am the only punter on this board from the 'real' Channel Islands and Hitlers mates DID invade them and WERE responsible for some very ugly stuff.

     

    They did however leave us with a fine collection of wrecks to dive.

     

    I still think the spoof is hilarious, but then again I also received several Howard Shipmen and countless bin Laden text message jokes when they were about.

     

    Paul C

    Edited by PRC
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.