I really like the loc-line idea Karl, but not sure if it would hold up my heavy YS-250's.
Mike
You might be suprised at how strong they are - are mate of mine uses the 1/2" loc-line to hold his two Inon strobes (not sure of the model No), on land the loc-line arms wont support the weight but underwater they do the job perfectly.
I am using the 3/4" loc-line because I was advised that they would take the weight of most strobes when under water so that when the time to upgrade my strobes I could keep the arms.
It is also a cheap option (which I like) in total the cost for both arms was approx $100 Aust - with the most expensive pieces being the YS Loc-line adaptors.
Anyway it's food for thought and an option for someone looking for a different system to just the standard arms.
Karl