I am planning to purchase something online from this store and would appreciate feedback on your experience. I am located on the other side of the globe. Please pm me if you do not wish to talk openly.
I am planning to purchase something online from this store and would appreciate feedback on your experience. I am located on the other side of the globe. Please pm me if you do not wish to talk openly.
Have not ordered from them myself, but have had questions answered promptly, and they are a sponsor of this site. Ryan Canon is very active on this forum. Many others use them lots and I know a few people who have had items shipped to UK with no issues whatsoever.
I am planning to purchase something online from this store and would appreciate feedback on your experience. I am located on the other side of the globe. Please pm me if you do not wish to talk openly.
Reef is like Backscatter (see this thread Backscatter), well known with a good rep with many members on the board.
I can't speak highly enough of Reef Photo. Their service and support are impeccable and I don't think you will go wrong when you do business with them.
I've purchased items from them for quite a while and have never had a bad experience. Two words says it all "Highly recommended".
Ellen
As far as my experience is concerned - Reef Photo is as legit a vendor as you will find online or not. They ship fast, reply to email fast and stand behind the products the sell. I cannot say enough about Ryan and the rest of the Reef team. I've purchased from them multiple times and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
I second all the above, Ryan and his team are excellent!
I second all the above, Ryan and his team are excellent!
yup ... very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you, ALL. I appreciate.
I have just gotten replies from Ryan and will be placing the order right after this.
Never had any kind of problems, highly reputable.
I can't speak highly enough of Reef Photo. Their service and support are impeccable and I don't think you will go wrong when you do business with them.
I've purchased items from them for quite a while and have never had a bad experience. Two words says it all "Highly recommended".
Ellen
Well said! Completely agree. Ryan and the guys there do a wonderful job supporting us.
Steve
I'm on the other side of the globe too, but Ryan is always helpful and good for getting things over here.
I can't speak highly enough of Reef Photo. Their service and support are impeccable and I don't think you will go wrong when you do business with them.
I've purchased items from them for quite a while and have never had a bad experience. Two words says it all "Highly recommended".
Ellen
I could not agree more!! Reef Photo is where I purchase my gear and will continue to. Ryan, Richard and the team are wonderful for info, problem solving and repair work. They stand behind what they sell.
Elmer
I am sitting here wearing one of their manta ray t-shirts as I type!
Alex
It's a no brainer - they are great.
Paul C
I am sitting here wearing one of their manta ray t-shirts as I type!
Alex
They have t-shirts??
Buying a new rig from Ryan and bought my first rig from him a few years ago and I didn't get no stikn' t-shirt! Now I demand at least two! You hearing that Ryan!
Good Company as the previous posts state.
Mike
I'm in Canada and they've been great. Even shipping to Maui so my stuff was there waiting when I arrived. Thumbs up.
They have t-shirts??
I didn't get no stikn' t-shirt!
Heck Mike all you have to do is ask nice. Ryan gave me one to wear on the last Backscatter trip.
Steve
Heck Mike all you have to do is ask nice. Ryan gave me one to wear on the last Backscatter trip.
Steve
I'm getting him to give me two.....no four! Or I'll threaten to buy more Backscatter t-shirts and wear one everyday on all my dive trips!!
I hope your reading this Ryan!
Gonna see you the 16th....probably will take XL unless they run big!
Mike P.
I am another satisfied customer of Reef P & V!
Furthermore they are very accommodating and will use the mail system, which is far better than the alternatives to bush Alaska.
Tom
Reef is great. Almost all of our gear has been purchased from them.
Just don't depend on email for communication... pick up the phone. I've found they often don't respond promptly (if at all) to mere email inquiries... apparently they get an avalanche of email.