I held the Aquatica 45degree finder in my hand yesterday...
Very small, very bright.
Been a long wait, but looks like a beauty!
Read-only discussion
I held the Aquatica 45degree finder in my hand yesterday...
Very small, very bright.
Been a long wait, but looks like a beauty!
I held the Aquatica 45degree finder in my hand yesterday...Very small, very bright.
Been a long wait, but looks like a beauty!
Is it available?
Production has started on them, so yes they are going to be available soon.
Well, it's been a long time coming, but it's been worth the wait.
Compact, bright, sharp and clear...
I've only used it for some pool work so far.... Coral Sea trip next week will be the first ocean test, but have to say I am very happy so far.
Thanks Jean and team at the factory, thanks Peter Mooney for supply!

This looks great! Im sure its well worth the wait. Any innovations above the Inon VF? Now where do I find over a grand in cash to get it?? ![]()
Well, it's been a long time coming, but it's been worth the wait.
Compact, bright, sharp and clear...
I've only used it for some pool work so far.... Coral Sea trip next week will be the first ocean test, but have to say I am very happy so far.
Thanks Jean and team at the factory, thanks Peter Mooney for supply!
Darren, you are most welcome.
I just placed my order with the local dealer. Early Christmas present, maybe ?
Looking forward to my newest addition to my D7000 set-up.
Thanks! Aquatica!
Kathryn Arant
www.dreamsofblue.com
I just placed my order with the local dealer. Early Christmas present, maybe ?
Looking forward to my newest addition to my D7000 set-up.
Thanks! Aquatica!
Kathryn Arant
www.dreamsofblue.com
Oh! so Kathryn is going D7000 too
, well I just know something good will come out of this camera, your cave images are just outstanding already, I sure wanna see some stuff once you get it under with it.
Oh! so Kathryn is going D7000 too, well I just know something good will come out of this camera, your cave images are just outstanding already, I sure wanna see some stuff once you get it under with it.
Whale sharks in Dec
Ice diving in Feb
Cave diving in April
This year will be busy with wide angle fun!
www.dreamsofblue.com
Whale sharks in DecIce diving in Feb
Cave diving in April
This year will be busy with wide angle fun!
www.dreamsofblue.com
Nice....Don`t forget to share photos with us:)
Forgot to add. Great work Jean and the team. I hope I will get my hands on viewfinder soon!
Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...
cheers!
- MDP
Price is also on their website.
Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...
cheers!
- MDP
Its been shipping for a while now, retail is 1159 USD, available to a dealer near you :-)
Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...
cheers!
- MDP
I'm looking for it too.
Backscatter is out of stock and BHPhoto doesn't have it.
I'm going to be in NY in a few weeks but I think the viewfinder should have to wait. ![]()
Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...
You can try "here".
Don't know if they have it in stock, but they are listing it for sale on their website.
I ordered one from my local uw photo shop, Optical Ocean Sales, they also ship online.
www.opticaloceansales.com
I had been asking for the viewfinder since it was previewed at DEMA and it shipped to me in late Feb.
Kathryn
I have had mine since mid February. I ordered it in early January ( From Backscatter ) and just waited. I really like it, so much I may sell my straight AquaView.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.