Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Titan D100 review

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 43Posts
  • 43Replies

Read-only discussion

Titan D100 review

43 posts
  1. Ah yes, the wrong one.  :lol:

    Huh, I am afraid I could not quite follow you...

    What did you mean by "the wrong one" ?!?!?

     

    The report is not finished yet. It still contains

    a lot of spelling mistakes and is missing

    several yet unwritten parts. Please have some

    patience and revisit during the next 48 hours.

     

    Andi

  2. "The wrong one" refers to "another technical approach". :lol:

  3. Hi Andi,

     

    I am really enjoying the ever expanding report from Boot on Digideep. I had hoped to get there - but now I don't need to!

     

    The new digital Subtronics look nice. I am curious if there are any 35mm camera housing there? I would like to know whether the manufacturers are still making 35mm housings - it seems that just about everything is digital these days! It is such an amazing change in just a few months.

     

    Alex

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.