Skip to content

Lights, Strobes, and Lighting Technique / Archived topic

Remote slave trigger batch!

Started by owfotograaf ·

  • 82Posts
  • 82Replies

Read-only discussion

Remote slave trigger batch!

82 posts
  1. Some recent shots from last month in 3 different caves with the triggers! Greets, Hedwig.

     

    post-11074-0-37239500-1354463639_thumb.jpg

     

    post-11074-0-40741700-1354463752_thumb.jpg

     

    post-11074-0-08518500-1354463788_thumb.jpg

  2. I like the first one very much...excellent sense of space. Is that a cave or a mine?

  3. Number two is awesome, very creative use of the strobes.

  4. Thanks, the locations are al old mines. 2 Liitle systems and one very big system .

  5. Some recent shots from last month in 3 different caves with the triggers! Greets, Hedwig.

     

     

    Very nice Hedwig! When can i join you?

  6. Using the YS250 with more power. smile.png

    The other pics where taken with the Inons z240. I can now go to f11 or f13 @ is0 400.

     

    post-11074-0-05615800-1356802365_thumb.jpg

  7. Another use of the sensor build in homemade strobes. f10 - s 1/250 - iso 200. Fisheye Tokina 10-17 + D7000.

     

    post-11074-0-62819100-1361696039_thumb.jpg

  8. Great images and lighting. Are you makeing another batch of thes sensors? If so, I would like to put in my order.

  9. What is the cost?

     

    Tom

  10. ..

    Edited by owfotograaf
  11. New project in finale phase at last ...
    more sensitive in both directions ...
    more possibility's to attach ...
    works on all strobes ...
    20 hours autonomy ...
    10 hours charge trough USB port ...
    battery status indicator ...
    on/off trough G-switch ....
    more info soon ....

    ALU part isn't yet anodized, will be black as previous trigger.

    post-11074-0-40412200-1367253100_thumb.jpg

    Edited by owfotograaf
  12. Awww shoot, and I just bought the current version. Oh well, such is life.

     

    Interested to hear more nevertheless

  13. I love the triggerfish!

     

     

    941276_10151624237959260_851680674_n.jpg

  14. Some shots from last month with the new sensitive triggers.

    The first shot shows the sensitivity in cave systems.

    D7000 + Tokina 10-17 fisheye.

     

     

    post-11074-0-66703800-1387979307_thumb.jpg

     

    post-11074-0-80689700-1387979331_thumb.jpg

     

    post-11074-0-44368500-1387979366_thumb.jpg

  15. I am very interested to see this. I use two Triggerfish in my cave diving photography. I was in the cave today thinking "I love my Triggerfish but gee I wish they were a bit more sensitive over a longer distance".

     

    Is it possible that you've made an already impressive device even better?

    Edited by Alison Perkins
  16. Can you explain what the "20 hours autonomy" and "charging by USB" is good for? I thought the RSU units receive the electrical power from the strobe?

  17. Little update .... still producing the triggerfish ... greets, Hedwig.

    Works well with the new Inon strobe!

     

     

    post-11074-0-58987500-1503818808_thumb.jpg

     

    Edited by owfotograaf
  18. Hi all

     

    , a little update,

     

    i have made another batch because of the huge demand and i have some triggers left.

     

    They work flawless, no battery inside so easy to use.

     

    They work only with Ikelite 160 – 161, Sea&Sea 110, all Inon strobes, all Subtronic strobes, Nikon SB105.

     

    Greets, Hedwig.

    hedwig.dieraert@gmail.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.