Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic GH2 - Any one have one

Started by loftus ·

  • 67Posts
  • 67Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic GH2 - Any one have one

67 posts
  1. we'll push to get there short films on line as soon as we can!

     

    I look forward to your videos

     

    Thanks

  2. Peter Rowlands (off of UWP Mag) has been a big fan of this camera for a while.

     

    Here is a photo of him shooting with it, that I took recently. Expect him to review it in the next issue of UWP.

     

    post-713-1310740285.jpg

     

    Alex

  3. Hi all, any chance to see some real video taken with this panny?

     

    Bye

    Eagle rays, the red-lipped batfish, the resting turtle and play sealions were taken with GH2.

    Edited by kkfok
  4. Eagle rays, the red-lipped batfish, the resting turtle and play sealions were taken with GH2.

     

    Thank you

     

    Given that we are speaking of video I opened another thread in the relevant section:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42381

     

    Given the cross nature of the DSRL I think we will see many off-topic in the future :-)

     

    Bye

  5. Hello

    I would like to know how the GH2 handles highlight ?

    It looks like not very good on Nauticam galleries but perhaps it is because of the jpeg compression ?

     

    Hervé

  6. Could anyone update the thread with video settings that have been working well with the GH2? FHS versus 24P mode? AF versus MF?

     

    Thanks

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.