I currently own a dell xps 17" 4gb ram 1tb hard drive pretty decent video card as well. i also have sony vegas 10 hd installed to edit (or try to) my footage. I'm finding it pretty difficult to use. Making a basic video with it is pretty simple but anything more is a bit of a struggle. Whilst searching for help on the net tutorial videos etc, i'm noticing everyones talking about final cut pro x and there seems to be endless support for that software and its getting v.good reviews from what i can se as well.
Should i go with the flow and cut my losses sell my dell and go for a mac? (would only be a 15") as there pretty expensive.
I understand getting a mac isnt going to turn me into a editing guru but it seems there's a lot more helpfull resources out there for mac users.
