Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-EM5 housing in use

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 61Posts
  • 61Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-EM5 housing in use

61 posts
  1. I have been typically using 6 of the jumbo Stix blocks, depending on whether I use the 6 inch dome or a Macro port. My setup is very similar to jlyle's except I add a Sola Focus light, Nauticam Flip holder and a Dyron +7 diopter. With the Port 56 (14-42), I have used 6 of the Stix blocks and it is about a quarter to half pound negative. Next week I'll be using the 12-50 port, and probably will keep it at 6 (3 per arm), but will take 8 with me in case-they weigh very little. Nice thing about the blocks is you can add and subtract them quickly.

     

    The Nauticam Flexitray is not nearly as stiff as my previous Ikelite trays, but I have not found it to be an issue. It is indeed extremely flexible in that you can adjust and easily change the width and camera placement. Just make sure and go back after it is together and make sure all the fasteners are tight.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.