I am about to buy a EM-5 kit with the 8mm fisheye and 4.33" dome.
I have been offered to also buy the 9-18mm compact WA zoom, zoom gear and two 20mm extension rings, The extension rings is supposed to make the 4.33" port work equally well as the dedicated port for the 9-18.
I originally intended to eventually get the 12mm f2 for use under the same dome as the fisheye for moderate WA.
1. What is the current experience of the 9-18 mm WA? I have been surfing the treads, but not found much current comments on it. There seems to be a preference for the 7-14 Panasonic in this case, in the early comments. Anyone here using it now and what are your views? (Please link if already commented in another thread.)
2. Is the option with two extension rings on the 4.33" dome as good as the dedicated dome/port for this lens?
3. Should I hold off and get the 12mm as planned? (this is a matter of personal opinion I know, but anyway)?
Cheers
/O


