Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

So I won a pretty substantial prize package for a photo contest

Started by ryandavz ·

  • 46Posts
  • 46Replies

Read-only discussion

So I won a pretty substantial prize package for a photo contest

46 posts
  1. Just curious if anyone else is still waiting for their photo package? My last communication with YA was around the 3rd of Feb. I was told i should be receiving my bundle within a week or so, and to call back if I haven't received it by Feb. 20th .. I've called twice since then, and nobody has since returned my calls :( Anyone else still playing the waiting game??

  2. Yep

    2/18 I got an email saying an item had been on back order but had now been received and would be shipped out in the next 2 weeks.

     

    From another person in this thread same assignment talked to recently and Now the item is 2 months out but she would try to send what she did have. To expect it in 10 to 15 days UPS and if not to call back then. Hmmmm. I hope so.

  3. Thanks for the reply. I'm sad to say I'm glad I'm not the only one? Ugh. I feel so teased.

  4. I too am still waiting. So hopefully this next week!

     

    Please post whenever you receive anything!

  5. I got a call back saying it should be here next week

  6. I got mine delivered by UPS yesterday (Monday) evening. It included everything in the shipment! So Happy! Just know there are 7 packages and a signature is required for delivery.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.