Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Decided on a new micro 4/3 setup now need help deciding on which camera?

Started by kstokell ·

  • 104Posts
  • 104Replies

Read-only discussion

Decided on a new micro 4/3 setup now need help deciding on which camera?

104 posts
  1. 1 x Cetacea Cloth coil/bungee lanyard Red

     

    Hey, it should be blue, not red, to match the Nauticam color scheme!

  2. I just got the 23cm Nauticam lanyard for my NA-EM1 housing. I would not recommend the 18cm lanyard for this housing.

  3. I just got the 23cm Nauticam lanyard for my NA-EM1 housing. I would not recommend the 18cm lanyard for this housing.

     

    Thanks for the tip "BengalBoy" I've updated my order to change to the 23cm lanyard!

  4. Hi, have you made any decision yet?

     

    I´m going to sell my Oly OM-D E-M5 Mark II in Nautican Housing, 12-40 Pro f2.8 Lens, Wide Angle port and zoom gear.

     

    Also a smallHD DP4 in Nauticam NA-DP4 housing inclusing all cables and charger, batteries and the dp4 bundle assecoieres, so to say in a "ready to go" version

     

    2 x Sea&Sea YS-D1 in perfect condition incl. fibre-optic cable coming with all original assecoieres (Grease, ys and ball mount adapters....)

     

    Nimh Akkus for the strobes inclusing charger (bough in January)

     

    Buoyancy arms, 2 x Inon S and 2 x ULCS DB-B12inch, 2 x ULCS 8 inch arms, all ULCS clamps needed for this setup.....

     

    Extra original Olympus batterie for the camera

     

    Nauticam Housing NA-EM5II was bought in January and only used on a 2 week (snorkeling) trip on the maldives in march

     

    If you need anything please PM me.

     

    Thx,

    Andreas

     

    Items located in germany

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.