Skip to content

Lights, Strobes, and Lighting Technique / Archived topic

New Inon Z330

Started by buceo ·

  • 109Posts
  • 109Replies

Read-only discussion

New Inon Z330

109 posts
  1. I am shooting with a Nikon D7000. After some reading I understand that I want the preflash button in the down position. Thanks

  2. Actually, the type of camera is less important than how the strobe's output is being controlled.

     

    If you wish to shoot with manual flash output control, then the "Pre-Flash Cancellation" button should be in the in (down) position.

     

    If you wish to shoot using TTL flash/exposure output control, the "Pre-Flash Cancellation" button should be in the out (up) position.

     

    Of course, your camera settings control whether the camera is supplying a manual or TTL flash signal, so this needs setting in your camera menu too.

     

    Adam

  3. Got it

  4. I am currently using the INON Z-240 strobes (the old type 2).

     

    Does anybody know whether I can use the same optical cables with the new INON Z-330 strobe ?

    (see pictures)

     

    Thank You.

     

    Kind regards,

    Jesper

    post-24291-0-62413900-1535648644_thumb.jpg

    post-24291-0-47752800-1535648653_thumb.jpg

  5. I have the Z330's. Seems to be the same connection.

  6. Thanks, Walt.

     

    I was just a bit worried because the sensor on my old "Z-240 type 2" strobe looks bigger to me than the one on the Z-330 strobe.

     

    /Jesper

  7. I have the Z330's. Seems to be the same connection.

    Walt hi.

     

    Do you know if they are the same on s2000 strobes?

     

    Thanks.

     

    Spyros

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Same for all... The type 2 have a bigger fiber 'knob'

  9. The cable for type 2 works on type 4 and probably the same on z330.

    The other way arround is not true.

     

    The screw is the same size.

    Edited by pbalves
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.