Storage : my choice - giving in
Alex will find this particularly amusing as will any of my other friends with iPods.
I have never liked iPods, just because i have always thought they are over priced. Now although I still think that I have decided in my choice now to buy several new lenses I am also going to splash out on a storage device for travelling.
Previously I have always wanted the SanDisk FlashTrax 80gb. But I just lost my nice Rio Cali MP3 player so I have been looking at option for a photo / mp3 / anything extra type device.
I saw the iPod Photo. At first I liked it because of it's size and 60gb of storage, which should e perfect for anything i need. The nice little Belkin device (there are two one connects cameras for download) which takes memory cards and then downloads to iPod makes it perfect, if I hadnt stumbled across this device I would have decided against the iPod as obviously gettingpictures from camera to iPod is much more important than iPod - Computer link which is standard.
Does anyonehere have and use the iPod phot like this? anyone else have any recommendations ?
nb i am not worried about size of screen for anything else but checking through images quickly I will not be being selective unless at a PC.
cheers for any input.
Giles
This add on allows you to download media cards, there is also one to connect to cameras directly.