Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Storage : my choice - giving in

Started by Giles ·

  • 43Posts
  • 43Replies

Read-only discussion

Storage : my choice - giving in

43 posts
  1. How about really cheap and cheerful...

     

    http://www.coolerexpress.com/byal2usonebu.html

     

    This thing can act as a USB host as well as a device. You supply the hard drive at a capacity to suit you.

     

    No viewing or anything like that, but hard to beat the price.

  2. I can see the iPod but an iPod mini? Blech! A Rio Carbon is smaller, lighter, 25% more capacity and much better battery life. Really, the iPod mini is ugly and uncompetitive. :)

     

    Somewhere I've seen the P2000 listed at $599. Amazon's price is over $500 so the retail must have been higher than $499 at one time. Even at $499 I wish I could get a 60GB version. I don't really knock the P2000---there's just no way I'd give up a laptop on a trip.

  3. iPod cannot view NEF / RAW files from D70 right ?

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.