Hi from Ultralight Camera Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I love to dive and consider myself more of a cold-water diver, although I do like warm water from time to time. I live in Oxnard, CA, which is the gateway to the Channel Islands National Park. Four islands are accessible by boat from Oxnard and Ventura, and there is some outstanding diving year-round. I have been diving for over 30 years and was once a NAUI instructor. I like to take pictures and videos and do not prefer one or the other. It depends on what I am doing. Even though I have been taking pictures for a long time I am still not that great at it. That's probably because I like to hunt as well, so I am never set for one thing. I am hoping that will change this year. I am the owner of Ultralight Camera Solutions (ULCS) and Channel Islands Dive Adventures (CIDA) and will start running photo workshops using my brand ambassadors. The organizing will be done through CIDA, with camera support through ULCS. I am sure many of you are familiar with Ultralight accessories, and over the past four years, while I have owned the company, we have made many changes and introduced a bunch of new products with more on the drawing board. Looking forward to being part of Water Pixels and meeting more of you in the future. 

Thank you, Ken Kollwitz

• Like 5