Skip to content

Greetings from California

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kim! Been diving since my teenage years. Just got back from an incredible trip to Indonesia (Lembeh & Raja Ampat). Love it there so much! Based in the SF Bay Area (and nope, don't dive Monterey- too cold for me 😂). I plan and organize dive trips all over the world, but my heart is very much in SE Asia/Maldives, just love the diving over there! Feel free to connect with me/follow along on Insta: @scubagirl812 and @designedforscuba 

 

Looking to join a trip with a bunch of fun divers? Feel free to check out the trips here: https://www.designedforscuba.com/encounters. Feel free to reach out and ask any questions! 

 

Looking forward to connecting with other divers in this new(er) community! Ah hahha looks like I may have done an intro post back in Dec. Ah well, here I am again! LOL 

 

Cheers,

Kim 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.