Greetings! I'm looking for a GH5 Nauticam Housing :-)

Valerie Wrede

I've been diving since 2009, got certified in the Red Sea - currently live in Seattle, WA area in the USA and dive cold water often & love taking warm water trips!!

Did my 1000th dive at Lembeh two years ago (quit counting after that...) and traveling to Anilao, Philippines in two weeks.

My progression over past 7 years has been GoPro to TG5 to TG6 to Panasonic GH5 with Nauticam housing. Below is my YouTube channel 🙂

The electronics for the water sensor in my Nauticam Housing have been malfunctioning, and I've sent it to Backscatter twice in the last 2 months, but still malfunctioning and now leaving for Philippines in two weeks. Messaged them again today but they're closed til Monday. I tried to post in classified to see if anyone selling or has a housing I could buy, but I'm a 'polyp' so can't post there yet, so I'm introducing myself.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to being part of the Waterpixel community!

https://www.youtube.com/@scubav5371 

(my most popular video but not my favorite - it's on my original YouTube channel)

Edited by Valerie Wrede
posted prior to finishing and including links
  • Like 2

Thanks! I will send to nauticam for service after returning from my trip. I plan to use ‘as-is’ for upcoming phillipines trip - it’s never flooded, it’s just the electronics for the water sensor that aren’t working, so I just won’t turn them on. 

Edited by Valerie Wrede
Don’t = won’t
  • Like 3