Skip to content

Hello from Melbourne

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

I've been diving for almost 10 years, and shooting for a similar amount of time, but not underwater...
I'm keen on land macro and will purchase a housing soon to get more out of my dives.
Looking forward to no longer trying to memorise nudibranch features during dives and inevitably forgetting half of them!

Hey Duncan!

A warm welcome to Waterpixels! You've come to the right place for advice on housings, macro etc ... also on how to empty your bank account. We hope you really enjoy the forum.

Best wishes from the team

Aloha and welcome @DuncanB - I’m sure you’ll find shooting macro underwater is a challenge. Hard enough to see them much of the time!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.