Skip to content

Hi everyone from Hungary!

Featured Replies

Hey guys!

I hope this community will last at least as long as the Wetpixel. May I suggest an opportunity to upload pictures to the forum not only weblink. That would make the posting easier. 

Happy to be here, regards Romeo 

Marelux
  • Author
45 minutes ago, romlando said:

Hey guys!

I hope this community will last at least as long as the Wetpixel. May I suggest an opportunity to upload pictures to the forum not only weblink. That would make the posting easier. 

Happy to be here, regards Romeo 

AAA, sorry, I was blind. 😄 😄 Monday morning, need a coffee or 2 😄

  • Author

...be yourself, no matter what they say. 🥰

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.