Skip to content

Interceptor121 from Blue Whale to polyp...lol

Featured Replies

Wishing good luck to the team for this new adventure. Hopefully a good amount of lessons learnt.

It is quite funny as I have been an avid contributor to wetpixel to go back to scratch. I did quite like my blue whale status hahaha

For who does not know me (I doubt)

https://interceptor121.com

https://www.youtube.com/interceptor121

https://www.instagram.com/interceptor121

Warning after Covid this is not longer just underwater photography and / or video

 

WaterPixels Store
15 minutes ago, Interceptor121 said:

Wishing good luck to the team for this new adventure. Hopefully a good amount of lessons learnt.

It is quite funny as I have been an avid contributor to wetpixel to go back to scratch. I did quite like my blue whale status hahaha

For who does not know me (I doubt)

https://interceptor121.com

https://www.youtube.com/interceptor121

https://www.instagram.com/interceptor121

Warning after Covid this is not longer just underwater photography and / or video

 

Post like crazy, Massimo and get that status back!  Very good to have you here.

4958 posts I think it may take a while!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.