Skip to content

Underwater photographer from south of Sweden

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

I'm an underwater photographer and videographer in the south of Sweden. I like all kind of diving but because where I am it's mostly cold dark waters with some trips to Norway, mines and wrecks spread out over the year. Occasionally I find myself in some warm waters and in the last couple of years I've done trips to the cenotes of Mexico.

I used to be an avid underwater photographer but after having had a break from diving for a few years I've spent the last 5 or 6 years getting into rebreather and technical diving and now feel competent enough to get serious with cameras underwater again.

I have just started a company that is developing a story telling platform so now I have a professional reason to dive a lot and document it! Looking forward to share and learn from all the amazing photographers here.

You can see some of my photography here: https://stefan.dive.report

Kraken Sports

Hi Stefan,

Welcome to WaterPixel and greetings from Austria .

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.