Skip to content

Introducing Conrad Gowell

Featured Replies

Greetings All!

I grew up in the diverse watersheds of Oregon learning about freshwater fish conservation throughout my childhood. Through that upbringing, I  developed a fascination for the aquatic world that has inspired me to act on behalf of wild fish and rivers. I currently work with the Wild Fish Conservancy, an organization focused on fisheries conservation issues in the Pacific Northwest, bringing a policy and research background, and experience with habitat restoration and protection.  

In my spare time I mostly focus on photography and videography of pacific salmon, and other species common to freshwater rivers in the Pacific Northwest with a specialty in conservation storytelling. 

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.