For Sale: Inon 45 Degree Viewfinder with Sea & Sea (S&S) Adapter/Mount

MrChen

I have an Inon 45 degree viewfinder for sale, which includes a Sea & Sea MDX housing adapter. It works perfectly, no scratches on the lens. I'm asking for $300 plus shipping. I'm located in SE Florida.

PXL_20240117_193218625.jpgPXL_20240117_193206483.MP.jpgPXL_20240117_193158378.jpgPXL_20240117_200101142.jpg

Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, what is the diameter and length of this viewfinder's mount without the Sea & Sea adapter? I've been wondering about adapting one to a SeaFrogs housing, which has a 30mm diameter x 10mm deep opening for a viewfinder.

For reference - I have an Inon 45 degree X-2 (for Inon and Isotta) and that mount is 33mm diameter and 16mm deep (just measured with a ruler so not exact to a fraction of a mm)

On 1/18/2024 at 9:46 AM, Barmaglot said:

Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, what is the diameter and length of this viewfinder's mount without the Sea & Sea adapter? I've been wondering about adapting one to a SeaFrogs housing, which has a 30mm diameter x 10mm deep opening for a viewfinder.

I'll post some measurements when I get a chance. It could be helpful to someone who doesn't need the adapter and they're curious if this model is compatible with their housing. I purchased it used on WetPixel.

Here's a link to the adapter I purchased:

Deeproof Viewfinder Adapter for INON Viewfinder with Sea&Sea Housings (divervision.com)

The original seller said it was the first version of the viewfinder, so it's not the version 2 model. The difference being you can screw a diopter onto version 2, but not version 1. The original owner said he used it with an Isotta adapter. 

The only reason I'm selling it is because I was able to obtain a S&S 45 Degree Viewfinder which is 1.2x vs 1.0x magnification. 

Edited by MrChen
typo

On 1/18/2024 at 9:46 AM, Barmaglot said:

Unfortunately, the very next day, I sold the viewfinder and shipped it out, so I won't be able to get precise measurements for you.

The Viewfinder is SOLD

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.