Skip to content

Hello from France

Featured Replies

Hello ,

 

My name is Loïc and I live in Brittany in Saint Malo.

 

I have been diving for quite a few years in an association club, I am currently an instructor (MF1) and have been practicing underwater photography for over 20 years. I mostly dive around Saint Malo.

 

Currently I have a Nikon d7500 in a Hugyfot housing with 2 Inon flashes (z330 and a z240). I use a Nikon 8-15mm fisheyes, a Sigma 105 macro f/2.8 Macro EX DG OS HSM, a Tamron 60mm f2 Di II, a Sigma art 17-70mmF2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM and a Subsee x10.

I recently purchased a Nikon Z8 and my plan is to take it underwater.

 

I have some images on: https://www.flickr.com/photos/loic35/

 

Best regards

 

Loïc

Edited by Loïc35

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.