Skip to content

CaolIla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    France

Everything posted by CaolIla

  1. Hummm thank you for the video ... but I'm not really happy with the M-Setup opinion. I have an M-Setup with perfectly beoncy I can shoot selfy. Rotate the camera 180° push the camera a little, during filming I have more or less 30sec (in salt water)... It's only an example... It's really possible to make stable video with a M-Setup We have some times fun during the safety stop.
  2. For sure we are the best for that.
  3. No no it's not fixed... @Davide DB what are you doing.??? Are you diving.... stop... we need your help... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  4. Wouahhhh Thanks for the information.. I didn't know that... but with the correction I didn't notice any problem... --> It's ok for me ;)
  5. I'm exactly the oposite. One setup... good balanced... and I can't lost anything all is mounted
  6. I'm using the RF10-20 and i'm happy with it. ok with a 9" dome. I don't understand why only a RF24-50... 24 is really far from WA underwater.. Sorry for this question/remark
  7. Yes French but from Alsace also far from the sea.
  8. Salut François Bienvenue à bord. From where are you ?
  9. I made this for my wife HB__7118 Philippines.jpg | Hugues Brun | Flickr You see the lights with floats... Why... at the begining she moved to much... the lights help her to be really stabilised. I made some dieve with that... and really I love this setup. I also put on booth arms a holder for INON close-up lense
  10. I only clean the oring before I go in holidays Check the oring of the housing... (not allways :( ) sometimes remove it and put silicon grease on it. The idea is to check that they are soft. I dive arround the year... --> I didn't remove the o-ring. I never had problems with torsch o-ring or housing... wrong Many year ago before I dived with a Sealife. one holiday... all ok second +/- 1 year later ... first snorkeling direkt water in the camera... o-ring was hard, but one year without service grease or anything... I didn't have any idea over service or something... since 3 housing 1 fantasea Canon G16, 2 or 3 years... an Isotta for my G5x 4 years? and now Isotta R5... I "store" the housing allways closed with O-ring in place.
  11. Beautifull I've never made a black water dive.... I need to try that.
  12. I was in the Maldives for Mantas.. It's ok on the cleaning stations with strobe.... if you go at Hanifaru bay... No strobe no torch are allowed
  13. Thank you I didn't know this site...
  14. Hi @Kristin You can try to write at info@vividhousings.com I like this product. Miso changed the model made improvement over the years. You can buy in on-line shops like VIVID LEAK SENTINEL V6 XD - Plongimage.com or order directly over mail and pay with Wise . I ordered a new one to have a backup.... just in case then I breaked a cable (old model) I fixed the problem but I prefer to have a backup Normally I 'll receive it in the next days. I can publish some pictures when I got it, if you want
  15. You can also change the valve for a new one... I've good experience with the sentinel from Vivid. Small and not to expensive
  16. That's why it is important to dive a lot in fresh water beetween diving trip in salt water .... (cold water is also better for removing the salt .. 🤣 🤪)
  17. Thank you @ChipBPhoto for your "real life return of experience" That help me a lot .... to save some money :)
  18. I read that the "theoritical" working distance and d.o.f. is "better" but how is it in the real life?
  19. @hedonist222 My question is: What is the benefit of the SMC-3 compared to the SMC-1. 1) lighter that's ok 2) how is the working distanceimprovement?
  20. Hi @Tino Dietsche I'm using on a flipx3 like you the MFO-1 (Happy with it) a MFO-3 (Happy for but didn't use it a lot for the moment) and as third lense i'm using the SMC-1 I'm looking like you some information about the smc-3 then the SMC-1 is alone without a dive guide "difficult" to use I really need some information before I replace the smc-1 with the smc-3. Thank you for the post. :)
  21. Thank you for this modification of the config.
  22. I searched but it seems that the member can't change the country. @Moderator How to change th country?
  23. In Germany ? 🤣 Welcome to Waterpixels
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.