Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA, NOV 8-11, 2006, Orlando

Started by echeng ·

  • 78Posts
  • 78Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA, NOV 8-11, 2006, Orlando

78 posts
  1. You guys are a bit late - the lobby bar of the rosencentre has been full of photgraphic types from the ealrly hours each day until close at night.

     

    Even some of our exalted luminaries have been seen a little under the weather in ther various bars and restaurantas that surrond the lobby.

  2. I'm sure you're right, but this is a WP gathering -- the point is to meet other WP users! ;)

  3. Hey guys. It looks like we'll be selling the WP/Divester t-shirts at DivePhotoGuide/X-Ray Magazine's booth (2449). The lovely Wendy Heller should be behind the counter.

    Edited by echeng
  4. Mr Cheng.. can you give one to Bill and extort money from him? tell him i will give him money when he gets back.... you will have to stop by the manta ray booth.....

     

    cheers buddy! large i guess

  5. veitch - not sure if i will have time to deliver one, but if he sends someone to buy one, we'll have one for you.

  6. damn, that was quick! stop posting so quick i can't keep up...

     

    he the only one at the booth so he won't be goin anywhere...

     

    maybe mr mooney can be our lackey... ;)

     

    :(:D

  7. Make Ryan Canon buy me an XL shirt. He is shipping me some goods today.

     

    Todd

  8. hey, good point!! Mr Canon is sending me a strobe via the boss, maybe he can be the lackey!!! :(

     

    oi Todd... XL?!?!?! get back on that bike....

     

     

    oops!! sorry, forgot its Nov, 2 months of snow in Sask by now eh?! ;)

  9. Is the Caymans in big force as usual at DEMA ? whats their theme this year ?

     

    I don't think I know anyone who is going which is weird.

     

    I wanna come up and get drunk .. 7$ spirit airways flights to miami as well .. if only I had known ..

  10. Sorry, guys. I can't keep track of all of this. If you want a shirt, order one or get someone to come to the booth to buy one.

  11. hey, good point!! Mr Canon is sending me a strobe via the boss, maybe he can be the lackey!!! :(

     

    oi Todd... XL?!?!?! get back on that bike....

    oops!! sorry, forgot its Nov, 2 months of snow in Sask by now eh?! ;)

     

    It's not for my waist. :D That is still a 34

     

    And, no snow here yet. Yesterday was 13C Although today is below zero C. Lots of rain in BC

    Edited by yahsemtough
  12. Hey guys. I've started posting DEMA news on the front page. All news will be back-dated to the time the photos were taken, so you can get an idea of what order I wandered around the floor. :)

  13. Hi all,

     

    It was great to see everyone at the DEMA Show. I've got a few of the Wetpixel happy hour photos online at UnderWatercolours.com. Sorry I had to leave so early. Most the other stuff is just fun people shots. Enjoy!

     

    Bonnie

  14. Wetpixel happy hour photos from my side. Link your favorites into this thread.

     

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/dema-2006-s...py-hour-nov-10/

     

    I like this one:

     

    061109_212415_echeng3674.jpg

     

    No, that's not me, even though the two Asian guys I was with all weekend -- including the purple dude above -- have both been mistaken for me in the past.

     

    :guiness:

    Edited by echeng
  15. i thought Prince was starring in Vegas?

  16. Wetpixel happy hour photos from my side. Link your favorites into this thread.

     

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/dema-2006-s...py-hour-nov-10/

     

    I like this one:

     

    061109_212415_echeng3674.jpg

     

    No, that's not me, even though the two Asian guys I was with all weekend -- including the purple dude above -- have both been mistaken for me in the past.

     

    :guiness:

     

    He was still able to give me a ride to the hotel ;)

  17. Andreas... statements like THAT do not help!

     

    Oh and Eric... Bob thought you were me... not the other way round :guiness:

  18. Bob said to Norb, "I think I saw Eric Cheng in South Africa."

     

    He never saw me. If he saw you, that means he thought you were me. right?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.