Does anyone know if the Galileo uses the same program as the Uwatec Aladin TEC 2G?
This is the fact sheet for the Galileo:
OVERVIEWTECHNICALPARAMETERS
Algorithm: ZH-L8 ADT MB PMG
Number of Tissues: 8
Half times: 0 to 640 minutes
MB levels: 5
PMG - Predictive Multi Gas: Optional
This is the fact sheet for the Uwatec Aladin TEC 2G:
Algorithm: ZHL8 ADT MB PMG
Number of Tissues: 8
Half times: 5 to 640min
MB levels: YES + Management
PMG - Predictive Multi Gas: Yes- 2 Gas
I am interested because I would like a watch style computer to back up my Galileo. Of course the programs will be different if you use the heart monitor. I'm looking for one that is a close approximation that I can use as a backup and leave in a BC pocket. Besides I'm always forgetting the heart monitor unit or strap.
Thanks for any insight.