Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Your Favourite Shot of 2007

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 71Posts
  • 71Replies

Read-only discussion

Your Favourite Shot of 2007

71 posts
  1. Favourite because it was my first seahorse ... from Bonaire June 2007

     

     

    bonaire02.jpg

  2. Wow. A nice one too. Really glows like a jewel.

     

    Alex

  3. dale226.jpg

     

     

    This is my favourite. Its a weedy sea dragon with eggs and my uncle in the background.

     

    Cal

  4. Hi Alex and friends,

    good initiative.

    This my favorite shot.

    I like Beer, this is my friend :ninja:

    Good New 2008 ;)post-6479-1200223612_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Franco62
  5. Straight from my Oly 5050, single Inon D2000, close-up lens (but not 100% sure)

    settings: F8, 1/100, ISO 64

    location: Batu Tetek Balam, Peninsula, Central Sulawesi

     

    :ninja:

    post-7698-1200226820_thumb.jpg

    Edited by bartusderidder
  6. This is one of my favourite shots in 2007. Fangtooth moray (Enchelycore anatina), Canary islands.

    Nikon D80, 60mm, Ikelite housing and two Ilelite DS125 ( in manual mode )

    f36 @ 1/50 ISO 100

     

    1075674856_e63c741113.jpg

  7. post-6433-1200337732_thumb.jpgHello

    I don't know if it's my best picture ... but I want absolutely to send a little souvenir from France

    This is a particular protected fish , french grouper. :ninja:

    Happy new year everybody

    Dominique

    Edited by girelle
  8. After a hard internal contest with myself, this is the winner for 2007:

     

    León%20con%20sol.jpg

     

    Oly 5050 with UWL100+dome & Z240. I got a hard time after the lion to make it comfortable with me below him, but I finnally got a couple of good pictures as I envisioned them in my mind.

     

    And those were the finalists, made with the same rig:

     

    Manta%20frente%20lado.jpg

     

    Sargentos.jpg

     

    All taken in my trip to Tofo Beach, Mozambique, in March.

  9. Amazing shots in here!!! :D

     

    For me, like last year... a panoramic picture - taken in Grand Cayman! :lol:

     

    Cheers

    Claude

     

    Sunset_Wreck_v3_s.jpg

  10. Ok, the one I LIKE the best. Two sea slugs having sex. Sabang, Phillipines D200/60mm

    post-1589-1202952647_thumb.jpg

  11. Hi gang,

     

    My favorite shot is actually two very different shots of a tiny (2-3 cm) spotfin lionfish that I got in Bali in September. Both shots on the same of the same individual. Both hot with with my F5 (gasp - film) using as old style 105 Micro-nikkor combined with 56mm of Kenko extension tubes which allow me to shoot up to about 1.75x.

     

    Fredpost-1375-1206284338_thumb.jpg post-1375-1206284397_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.