Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Your Chance to Dive with Eric Cheng and Douglas Seifert!

Started by PNWDiver ·

  • 120Posts
  • 120Replies

Read-only discussion

Your Chance to Dive with Eric Cheng and Douglas Seifert!

120 posts
  1. Would like to go for both days, but would like to bring my husband who is not a wetpixel member but does underwataer video. Pat Gunderson

  2. I would like to attend both days. Is the cost on banditos going to be the standard charge.

    Thanks Johanna

  3. So here are the confirmed divers. We need 3 more for Sunday to take out the larger boat and we need 2 more for Monday, go figure.

     

    "Maybes", I am not counting you until you confirm a solid yes. Looks like we will have the boat to ourselves.

     

    Charges should be standard if we have the right number of people.

     

    http://www.banditocharters.com/bandito

     

    Are people interested in getting together the evening of the 17th for cocktails, snacks and mingling? We do have a 52" plazma with an Blue Ray player for DVDs. We live on Queen Anne facing Magnolia.

     

    Sunday

    Eric

    Douglas

    Jon

    Carol

    Bruce

    Greg

    Martin

    Scotdiver

    Pgundersons

    Pgundersons

    Johanna

    Small Boat Filled!!! Can add 3 more for larger boat

     

    Monday

    Eric

    Douglas

    Jon

    Carol

    Greg(?)

    Martin

    Kathryn

    Aquatic

    Scotdiver

    Johanna

    Pgundersons

    Pgundersons

    Small Boat overfilled! Need 2 more to fill larger boat

    Edited by NWDiver
  4. "Maybes", I am not counting you until you confirm a solid yes.

     

    Please change my ~maybe~ to a "Yes" for Monday.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Ellen

    Edited by ornate_wrasse
  5. 1 "yes" vote for cocktails, snacks and mingling. :D

  6. From here on out I will just keep updating/editing this post for now so check here for updates.

     

    Still need 1 more for Sunday to take out the larger boat and we need 1 more for Monday.

     

    We have 3 votes for a mixer. Again we will provide adult beverages and snacks, you are responsible for witty conversation.

     

    Sunday

    Eric

    Douglas

    Jon

    Carol

    Bruce

    Greg

    Martin

    Linda

    Scotdiver

    Pgundersons

    Pgundersons

    Johanna

    Small Boat Filled!!! Can add 1 more for larger boat

     

    Monday

    Eric

    Douglas

    Jon

    Carol

    Greg

    Martin

    Kathryn

    Aquatic

    Scotdiver

    Johanna

    Ellen

    Pgundersons

    Pgundersons

    Need 1 more to fill larger boat

    Edited by NWDiver
  7. Please count me as a yes for Sunday. I'll see if I can round up a buddy...

     

    Was just on the Bandito on Saturday and had two marvelous dives...

     

    Linda

    Edited by mandarinfish
  8. You can remove the question mark for me on Monday. I'll be there for both days. Now I just need to get in the water and get comfortable with a nearly new dry suit. Looking forward to meeting you all!

    Greg

  9. (1) Vote for yes from me for the Sunday evening meet and greet.

  10. Sorry, correction folks i'm out for the 17th/18th.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

     

    still room for one more on both days?

     

    this is wetsuit diveable, yea? i haven't been up that far before.

    the website said 50-56 deg....but is that right? that's about water temp here in Norcal!

     

    i've got 10mm but if that's not good enough, maybe i'll finally get my act together and get a drysuit. :) or do quick dives. :blush:

    Edited by naylomo
  11. Eric said: 'I promise that Douglas will not stab anyone.'

     

    Are you sure you can guarantee that? <_<

    post-6326-1216373518_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Simon Rogerson
  12. So we are short one body to fill the boat. We can look around for another person or spread the cost across the group and go out with a lucky 13 divers. Please choose "13" or "add one".

  13. -----------------------------------------------------------

     

    still room for one more on both days?

     

    this is wetsuit diveable, yea? i haven't been up that far before.

    the website said 50-56 deg....but is that right? that's about water temp here in Norcal!

     

    i've got 10mm but if that's not good enough, maybe i'll finally get my act together and get a drysuit. :) or do quick dives. :blush:

     

    People definitely dive this area in heavy wetsuits (7-10mm), although most end up getting dry suits after awhile. If you've been diving comfortably in 50 degrees in your 10mm, I'd say you'll be fine diving around here in it.

  14. Eric said: 'I promise that Douglas will not stab anyone.'

     

    Are you sure you can guarantee that? <_>

    hmmm. perhaps I should amend the statement:

     

    "Should Douglas stab anyone, I promise to capture it on film."

     

    Well, not on film, but you understand. :)

  15. I'm okay with 13.

  16. So we are short one body to fill the boat. We can look around for another person or spread the cost across the group and go out with a lucky 13 divers. Please choose "13" or "add one".

     

    13 is Lucky!!! :) Fine w/me - bakers' dozen you know.....

     

    Carol

    Edited by seagrant
  17. I'm fine either way. It'll already by plenty "cozy" with 13! :)

  18. So for now we will be going out with 13 divers. Might add $5-7 to everyone's tab. I will post more details as we get closer.

  19. It turns out I'll be free on the 17th, so if there's still a space I would love to come along. Can't do the 18th, though, as I'm flying at 21.25. Space for a limey?

  20. Space for a limey?
    You may need two spaces ya porker!!!
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.