Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. I bought a Subal port from Andre Smith in Canada. Prompt delivery, port is like new. Good seller!  Thank you!
    6/22/2022
     
    Edited by Kraken de Mabini
  2. I bought an 8" inch Aquatica dome from @PeteAtkinson, communication and process were great, shipping fast and well packed. Great transaction!

  3. I bought a set of UW arms and clamps on 19 Jun 22 from @JoshW.  Excellent packing, very quick shipping and a pleasure to do business with.  Arrived in perfect condition.

    Thank you! 

  4. I purchased a used 45 degree Nauticam viewfinder from @Kasper Prijs.  He was very patient while I set up my Wise account and promptly shipped a like new item.  A pleasure doing business with you.

    Joe

    Edited by Cromagnon
  5. Once again a shout of thanks to @TimG.  I purchased my seconds Reta Prime from him and the transaction was smooth as silk.

  6. 2 hours ago, Sandyzoo2 said:

    Once again a shout of thanks to @TimG.  I purchased my seconds Reta Prime from him and the transaction was smooth as silk.

    Hey thanks for this. It was a pleasure doing business with you again. 

  7. I woud like to thank you bear35 for the Nauticam 180 viewfinder.

    We had a really smooth transaction, he was able to send the viewfinder from UK to Brazil.

  8. Just bought some strobes from @Mr. Poseidon perfect! Everything as described, fast communication and shipping.

  9. I purchased the whole kit of Retra accessories from @jmbelloteau . He has been really nice and open to discussion. Everything was brand new just as he said it would. He made a bill from his company and sent everything very quickly. Just perfect ! Thanks JM

  10. Massive thanks to Tim (@TimG here), met him in person in SXM for the LSD mount. 

    Highly recommended

    Great chat and superb communication all the way. 

     

  11. Hey, thanks, Samir! It was really good to meet you. I hope you have great success with the LSD. 

  12. 44 minutes ago, TimG said:

    (... ). I hope you have great success with the LSD. 

    image.png.f8d1718a6378bc8aadda53078a26cd77.png

    Edited by makar0n
  13. 5 hours ago, makar0n said:

    image.png.f8d1718a6378bc8aadda53078a26cd77.png

    :rofl:

  14. I recently purchased an Inon 45 degree viewfinder from @Eyematey. He shipped it well and extremely fast. The item was exactly as described, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Pre-sale communication was also timely and well informed.

  15. Thanks, get it in the water, you'll enjoy the upgrade.

    Cheers, Steve

  16. Sarthur1, bought a Inon D2000s flash, came in on time and in great condition. 10/10 would buy from him again!

  17. @Divingmama

     

    Ordered a snoot, came in as expected and she was a breeze to work with! 10/10

     

    Edited by l.timphoto
  18. I bought a Nauticam housing from @ladiver33 and was very pleased with his communication and the transaction. 

  19. I just bought an Isotta EM5-III housing from @Zlati.zarko. Easy communication, very fast shipping to the other side of the world, and item exactly as described. I couldn't be happier. 10/10

  20. @il_kovacs bought an AOI-UMG01 from him

    Got it on time, as new as he said

    10/10 would buy from him again!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.