Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Although most of WP's members are upstanding citizens, it is still an open forum and there are chances that there is at least one bad apple out there which can ruin the entire classifieds section.

    Thus this thread was created to allow members who have bought/sold something in the classifieds to give feedback on the buyer/seller. This way other members can benefit from the positive/negative feedback.

    As this is merely a forum, obviously Wetpixel denies any responsibility for any transactions that transpire through the classifieds. Further more, members are solely responsible for the transactions and disputes. If a member is known to commit fraud, WP reserves the right to ban the member outright.

    So please, if you have used the classifieds for any transactions, please leave feedback about the transaction and the other party, after the sale. This is not a place to complain about a member if the deal DOESN'T go through.

    As this list grows, the best way to search for feedback of a particular person is to do an advanced search of the person in the classifieds.

    NOTE: To minimize clutter, please ONLY provide feedback and refrain for extraneous posts.

    Happy transactions!

    Edited by Drew
  2. BrantD. Five gold stars. I purchased an Olympus Tetra housing and accessories from him, and I was very satisfied.

    Edited by Don in Colorado
  3. I bought a Sea&Sea DX-D80 housing form sgietler. He was awesome. Extremely patient and answered all of my questions. Very quick on email replies. He even offered some very helpful suggestions for setting up and shooting with the housing after the sale was made. Definatley above and beyond. Thanks!

  4. Also bought a couple of dual sync cords from photowahine. Really pleasant and delivered the product in better than advertised condition (still had the tags on it). Thanks for a great transaction!

  5. Big thumbs up for Garyyoss, who sold me his G9 system complete - excellent communication, friendly guy to deal with and swift postage - thanks Gary!!

    Edited by Pies
  6. Another 5 stars for BrantD. I bought a Sigma 15mm fisheye from him because I think it is better than the Nikon 16mm (of which I have two)!

     

    Alex

  7. Big thumbs up for Kevin McDonnell and Mike O. Both a pleasure to deal with.

  8. Thanks to Marc Verhey. A pleasure to deal with.

  9. Another gold star to MikeO. I've just received a Sea&Sea SX extension ring from him, in perfect condition, very well packed and very reasonably priced. A perfect transaction all round.

  10. Hi all,

     

    A vote for Brian McCann (Dmanfish here)

     

    Smooth simple transaction, and agreed to hold his gear for me till I could sell my old bits! Great and quick shipping

     

    Thanks

     

    Adam

    Edited by adamdiveruk
  11. A vote here for Brett Tisschler (zif2000). Bought a D2000W off ebay from him - smooth transaction and shipped to the UK

  12. And a vote for U/W Photographer who sold me his D70s and Subal housing a while ago which I can't wait to get wait. Excellent transaction

  13. A vote for kybrt

     

    Bought his Think Tank bag-smooth quick transaction even though it was international!

     

    Adam

  14. Just purchased a D50 strobe from treydrake and it all worked out fine.

     

    Great comms and a nice guy.

     

    Paul C

  15. Bought TTL Adapter from kkgodiving - everything went perfect!

    Nice Condition and perfect shipping.

    Thanks again - Tom

  16. Bought dome port from Chas02. Excellent throughout. Accurate description of conditions. Perfect shipping. 5 Star.

     

    Alex

  17. Hi all,

     

    I bought some Fisheye focus light parts from Alison (vetdiver)

     

    What a fantastic deal-and Alison even brought the bits to the UK for me-15/10 !!!

     

    Highly recommended.

     

    Adam

  18. I bought some Fisheye focus light parts from Alison (vetdiver)

    What a fantastic deal-and Alison even brought the bits to the UK for me-15/10 !!!

     

    From San Diego - now that's dedication in a seller. :D

     

    Alex

  19. I hope to sell my UW Video system and was very pleased to see the level of success from these buyers.

  20. My thanks to meister. Excellent seller, highly recommended.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.